Things to know before you go:
- Dinosauria is ongoing through September 7th, but you can only enter to win Jurassic World prizes on June 6th.
- Prizes include screening passes and promotional items, while supplies last.
- Dinosauria includes 40 lifelike animatronic dinosaurs that snarl, move, and even spit!
- The DinoTrail is 5 acres and includes displays of adult dinosaurs, young dinos, and a nest with eggs and hatchlings.
- Dinosauria is open daily 9:30am to 5pm, and until 8pm on Wednesdays in July and August.
- Tickets are $5 with zoo admission, for visiors ages 2 and older, and can be bought at main admissions or the Dinosauria ticket booth.
Are you planning on seeing Jurassic World when it arrives in theaters on June 12th? And have you seen the original Jurassic Park movie?